Arthritis Apple Cider Vinegar
Arthritis Apple Cider Vinegar Treatments for Relief
There are over 100 forms of arthritis and chances are as you get older you will experience some form of it. Arthritis affects a person’s ability to move. Stiff and painful joints caused by inflammation are the roots of arthritis. Medicine is available to help you live easier with arthritis symptoms but natural remedies are often a better choice for your overall health.
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) has so many uses that it is almost unbelievable that so many people don’t know that it is more than just a way boost the taste of a salad. Apple cider vinegar has a high number of useful minerals that help the body along. These minerals include potassium, magnesium and iron, which can help replenish the body of these needed minerals. When the body is deficient of these minerals it can begin to breakdown cause diseases to occur.
Relieve Joint Pain in Forty-Five Seconds with
Arthritis Apple Cider Vinegar Treatments
For arthritis, apple cider vinegar can mean relief of stiff joints. Some say that apple cider vinegar helps to eliminate the buildup of uric acid that can cause arthritis pain in your knees and hips. In fact, there are tons of testimonials on the Internet that rave about the positive benefits of an arthritis apple cider vinegar relationship.
Apple Cider Vinegar Tea
The simplest way to ingest apple cider vinegar is to make a tea. Many people drink it this way and it does help deal with the bitter taste. Two teaspoons is all that is needed. Add two teaspoons to 10-12 ounces cup of hot water and sweeten with maple syrup or agave. Those that claim the best results drink their apple cider vinegar twice a day, once in the morning and once before bedtime.
Not All ACV is Equal
If all your budget will allow is store bought ACV then by all means start with that. But, if you can spare a little extra, try the organic forms of apple cider vinegar. It may cost a little more but it will be well worth it for the added benefit of not having chemicals and pesticides added. These chemicals and pesticides can began to buildup in the joints and contribute to the arthritis pain in the first place. So, it is better to start with organic ACV if possible.
Apple cider vinegar is full of minerals like magnesium, phosphorus, calcium and potassium. Mineral deficiency may aggravate arthritis pain, so a diet containing more vital minerals is an important key to alleviating joint pain. The potassium in cider vinegar will be particularly effective mainly because it will work to protect agains} calcium build-up inside the joints which is linked to joint stiffness.
Apple cider vinegar is abundant in minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus, calcium as well as potassium. Mineral deficits may aggravate joint pain, and so an eating plan loaded with crucial minerals is an important step to alleviating the pain from joint disease. The potassium inside cider vinegar may be particularly valuable given that it actively works to protect against calcium build-up in the joints, which is linked to joint stiffness.
Arthritis Apple Cider Vinegar
Raw, unprocessed apple cider vinegar is also rich in valuable enzymes and acids that will enhance digestive system overall health. Taking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar just before a meal is going to promote adequate food digestion as well as assimilation of vitamins and nutrients. This really is vitally important for anyone having arthritis, a common condition which usually is linked to weak digestive function which could result in deficiencies in minerals and other nutrients. These types of nutrients are crucial for joint health and wellbeing, so it is essential that the body be capable of absorbing and using them. Together with apple cider vinegar, this is made possible even though you have arthritis.
Health specialists suggest that joint pain and arthritis could possibly be associated with harmful toxins building up inside the joints, because metabolic waste is frequently stored in connective tissue. In addition, people with joint pain tend to avoid activities that might induce additional discomfort, plus the lack of activity will cause toxic compounds to build-up substantially more. The pectin in apple cider vinegar will help break down toxins and move them out of the system, while the acids in cider vinegar function to cleanse and purify the entire body.
All of the benefits of apple cider vinegar can only be achieved with vinegar that is organic, raw, unfiltered and also unprocessed. The apple cider vinegar should be ruddy-colored with a obvious amount of residue floating around in the container. This is actually the “mother, the natural accumulation associated with valuable nutrients and enzymes. Apple cider vinegar in any other form, such as pills, is definitely far inferior and much less effective.
Adding Apple Cider Vinegar to Your Diet
The simplest way to include apple cider vinegar into your diet is to mix 1-3 teaspoons in eight ounces of water three times per day, ideally right before. You can sweeten the drink with a small amount of honey if you’d prefer.
For those who suffer from joint pain, apple cider vinegar can also be used topically to relieve pain. You can make a relaxing foot or hand soak using one cup of apple cider vinegar with six cups of warm water. Or you can mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with one tablespoon of coconut or olive oil for a soothing ointment to rub directly on your joints.
Below are several of the most common and most effective methods for using apple cider vinegar to relieve arthritis pain and stiffness. Try them all until you find the one that works best for you.
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Cherry Juice
Cherries are rich in anthocyanins, which battle inflammation.
- Mix 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar into a glass of cherry juice.
- Drink 2 times daily to relieve arthritis pain.
- Include apple cider vinegar and cherries in your healthy diet to enhance energy and boost the immune system.
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Water
- Mix 1-3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar into 8 ounces water.
- Drink 3 times daily, preferably before meals.
- To improve flavor, add honey.
- You can also use this mixture as an external pain relief ointment.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Soak
- Mix 1 cup apple cider vinegar into 6 cups warm water.
- Submerge painful joints and soak for at least 30 minutes.
- Use this topical solution whenever you are in pain.
- Apple Cider Vinegar with Carrier Oils
- Mix 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar with 1 tablespoon coconut or olive oil.
- Massage directly into arthritic joints for a few minutes and leave on.
- Repeat regularly for pain relief.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic
- Prepare a 10 oz. glass of peppermint tea.
- Mix in 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon honey, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Drink once daily to relieve arthritis pain.
- Note: This tonic is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, and it serves as an antacid.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Bath
- Run a hot bath and pour in 1-2 cups apple cider vinegar.
- Soak for 30-35 minutes, massaging the entire body.
- Start with the feet and work your way up each leg one at a time.
- Next, massage the torso, arms, and neck.
- Lightly stroke the face without pulling skin downward.
- After your bath, do a dry massage and remember to rub the ears.
- Do this regularly.
- Apple Cider Vinegar with Apple and Grape Juices
- Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 3 parts apple juice and 5 parts grape juice.
- Drink ½ cup per day.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Poultice
- Add 1 ½ cups water and ¼ cup apple cider vinegar to a pan.
- Heat until the liquid is comfortably hot to the touch.
- Soak a clean washcloth in the mixture and wring it out.
- Place the soaked cloth on the painful joint.
- Wrap it with a dry towel to retain heat.
- Leave on 10-15 minutes.
- When the cloth cools, re-soak it, wring it out, and re-apply.
- Repeat as needed.
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey for Arthritis
Apple cider vinegar and honey are great sources of potassium. They become alkaline when consumed and aid in the safe excretion of excess acids.
- Mix 2 teaspoon each of apple cider vinegar and honey into a glass of water.
- Drink 3 times daily.
- It will also dissolve the uric acid deposits that crystalize between joints and muscles.
- This method is great for rheumatoid arthritis.
- Mix a teaspoon each of apple cider vinegar and honey into a cup of warm water.
- Drink this daily in the morning to get rid of the arthritis.
- This will remove toxins built up in joints and connective tissue.
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Arthritis in the Hands
Osteoarthritis often occurs in the hands, and it is more common in women than men. Apple cider vinegar provides relief from pain and stiffness of the hands and fingers.
Method 1: Apple Cider Vinegar and Cayenne Pepper
Apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper contain anti-inflammatory and alkalizing properties that reduce pain and stiffness in the hands.
- Mix small amounts of apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper to make a paste.
- Apply to painful joints and leave on 15 minutes.
Method 2: Apple Cider Vinegar and Cayenne Pepper Hand Soak
- Mix ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper into 1 cup warm apple cider vinegar.
- Submerge hand and fingers and soak until pain is gone.
Method 3: Apple Cider Vinegar for Gout
- Mix 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar into a cup of water.
- Drink once daily.
- This method reduces inflammation, blocks uric acid production, and alkalizes to balance the pH.
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Apple cider vinegar dissolves the acid crystals that cause the joint stiffness and inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
Method 1: Warm Apple Cider Vinegar Massage
- Warm ½ cup apple cider vinegar to a comfortable temperature.
- Apply to painful joints and rub gently for a few minutes.
Method 2: Apple Cider Vinegar with Castor Oil
Castor oil and apple cider vinegar reduce inflammation, restore damaged tissue and boost your immune system.
- Apply apple cider vinegar to painful joints.
- Once it is completely absorbed, massage the area with castor oil.
- Wrap the joint in a cotton cloth and cover it with plastic to avoid staining.
Tips & Warnings:
- Always use organic, raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar that contains the Mother. We recommend Bragg’s.
- Ask your doctor if apple cider vinegar will interact with any medications you are taking.
- Apple cider vinegar can cause and/or exacerbate throat and stomach pain.
- Some people are allergic to apple cider vinegar.
- Apple cider vinegar should be diluted and drank through a straw, otherwise it can damage tooth enamel.
- Apple cider vinegar tablets are not more effective than liquid.
- The acidity of apple cider vinegar can lower potassium levels and decrease bone density, so avoid long-term use.
- All of the above methods should be repeated until your arthritis pain disappears.
- Take 2-4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar regularly to prevent future pain and stiffness.
- Apple cider vinegar can also be used as a salad dressing and added to fruit juices and teas.
Here is some related info you may be interested in: